Event Date:April 20, 2021
@ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Through this program, participants should become more aware of data protection requirements and related public service issues.
The course will look at:
- Data protection principles;
- Data accountability and governance;
- Rights and the ability to deal with access requests;
- The role of the data protection officer (DPO);
- EU regulations and local laws.
This Course is tailor-made for Local and Regional council employees currently acting as Data Protection Officers in their respective councils.